2018 STIHL RMA 460
Call for Price
A walk-behind battery-powered lawn mower with a 19” deck that delivers great performance for small to medium suburban yards. Battery and charger sold separately.
The STIHL RMA 460 is the first lawn mower in the AK Series, giving AK battery users a full line of products to complete tasks around their lawn. This lawn mower is compatible with the AK 20 or AK 30 battery, providing homeowners with performance options based on yard size. With a deck width of 19”, the RMA 460 is highly maneuverable for quick and efficient grass cutting with each pass. Its 15.85 gallon grass catcher allows for more grass cutting and less stopping, while the handle bar is easily adjustable for user comfort. The RMA 460 is great for small to medium-sized yards under a half-acre and can also be used as a mulching mower.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.
- Weight: w/o Battery 26 kg (57 lb.); w/ AK 30 27.3 kg (60.2 lb.)
- Area Mowed: Approx. 2,475 sq. ft. w/ AK 20 on a single charge; Approx. 3,440 sq. ft. w/ AK 30 on a single charge
- Cutting Height: 35-90 mm (1 3/8 in. – 3 3/4 in.)
- Deck Width: 48 cm (19 in.)
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 60 L (15.85 gal.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Cutting Width: 46 cm (18.1 in.)
- Run Time: 29 minutes w/ AK 20*; 44 minutes w/ AK 30*
- Dimensions: 139 x 52 x 85 cm (54.7 in. x 20.5 in. x 33.5 in.)
- Engine Type
- Deck Size
- 19 in. (48 cm)