2019 Briggs & Stratton 25 kW1 Standby Generator System (076180)
Call for Price
Give your family unprecedented peace of mind that your home will operate as usual the next time the power goes out. Whether it's storm related or a blackout, the Briggs & Stratton® 25 kW1 standby generator system provides your home with reliable, automatic backup power.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form below or visit the Customer Support portal to get your questions answered.
- Service Made Simple: This home generator system is designed to make maintenance easier. The side panels are fully removable and gas shocks on the hinged roof keep it propped open for quick, total access when needed.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076180
- Running Watts (NG)*: 25,000
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 104
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 252 ft3 /hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Length (in): 71
- Height (in): 37
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 25,000
- Engine Brand: Liquid-cooled, in-line, 4 cylinder
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 104
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 2.9 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- HZ: 60 Hz, Computer Friendly
- Width (in): 32.3
- Weight (lbs): 1063
- 71 in.
- 32.3 in.
- 37 in.
- 1063 lb.
- AC Output
- 25,000W (LP)